Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gorilla Barbeque, West Coast Hwy, Pacifica EOPB)


Gorilla BBQ is a fab find!  First it was featured on "Dinners, Drive-ins and Dives" and then neighbor Steve told me about it, so Rosalie and I are not exactly "Lewis & Clark" here.
If you don't know about it, let us tell you that the food is delish.  The venue is in a class of it's own and the staff and customers are "home-town" friendly.  As you can see, out staff photographer was snapping like crazy.
This place is famous for it's BBQ ribs, brisket, and pork.  (Supposedly, they cook up a mean chicken too.)
I had the pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce on the side and a side-order of coleslaw.  Rosalie had the brisket and both were unbelievable.  (Enough food for at least 4 people.)  When it comes to barbeque, this is the real deal.  You order in the caboose and dine up on the hill. It's freezing cold, so bundle up your appetite and enjoy!  Guy, Rosalie and I give it a huge "thumbs up"! (I wonder if Rosalie and I should have left our stamp on the wall?)








No comments:

Post a Comment